Thursday 10 November 2011

We'll Miss You Smoking Joe.

I came across an awesome Simpsons clip the other day, so awesome that i think it belongs right here on DrunkGuySports.  It has booze, bar fights, and even Smokin' Joe.




Smokin' Joe, you truly were a man of quality or condition of being excellent.  In my mind, you're the winner of The First Annual Montgomery Burns Award in the Field of Excellence.

P.S. I DO NOT OWN THIS VIDEO.  COPYRIGHT BELONGS TO FOX AMERICA CORPORATION, THEY OWN IT.

I AM JUST USING IT TO TRY AND GET A LAUGH OUT OF YOU FUCKER'S.  PLEASE DONT TAKE IT DOWN!

I BET YOU YOU'RE ALL READING THIS IN YOUR HEAD LIKE SOMEONE'S YELLING AT YOU

In all seriousness, one of the greatest athletes of all time, and a wonderful human being passed away recently and we at DGS just wanted to reflect on this. According to Webster's he had all the qualities of being excellent, and according to his millions of fans and the generations Joe inspired, he was great. R.I.P. Joe.

-DGS

No comments:

Post a Comment